In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss the Universal Background Check and Assault Weapons Bills in the House and Senate;
- Oddball talks about how to deal with the inevitable rust on your knife;
- Weer'd explains what the Dickey Amendment is, what it does, and what it doesn't do in a Patented Weer'd Audio fisk;
- Egghead starts a series on his favorite rifles, the AR-10 pattern, and gives some of the history and innovation of the gun;
- and David gives us another segment on carry, this time focusing on methods targeted for women.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.