In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss the NPR Report that shows that the majority of school shootings actually didn't happen;
- they also share a video of Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd who details what happens in Florida when you threaten an armed Uber driver;
- Weer'd fisks the alleged leadership of March For Our Lives Boston in a PBS puff piece on their protest march on Smith & Wesson;
- in Gun Lovers and Other Strangers, David explains how the gun market responds to gun bans;
- and in Tales From The Trunk, the House Dick has had a rough week and he shares it with us.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like blooper reels!
Weer’d Audio Fisk: