In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer'd have good news on the Second Amendment front!
- We discuss Utah going Constitutional carry;
- Second Amendment Sanctuaries and their legality;
- Infighting within Bloomberg's shell group March for Our Lives;
- And we cover a defensive shooting where a young boy protects his Grandmother from a home invasion.
- David brings us his take on the best woods for rifle stocks;
- and the ACP House Dick talks a bit about the financial aspects of running a private investigation firm.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers: