In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d have had a rough week, so we skip the main topic to go heavy on the segments.
- Sean has a response to our commentary on the Rob Pincus and Dan Gross Ammoland article;
- David talks about the new Tennessee constitutional carry bill and what they got right,
- with Oddball following right behind with some commentary on what they got wrong;
- finally, Xander talks web security, phishing scams, and how it relates to our gun rights.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
David and Oddball:
Xander’s Independent Thoughts: