We don't want to sound cocky nor come off as half-cocked, but if we say that other word for "rooster" our show might get flagged for adult content.
In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d have a lot of news!
- Everyone's talking about how Remington has famously settled with the Sandy Hook families for $73 million... but you've probably been misled on that.
- Alec Baldwin is being sued by the family of Halyna Hutchins, and he continues to claim he never pulled the trigger of the gun. We discuss how that just isn't possible.
- There was a "Mass Shooting" in Portland, OR but the media isn't reporting it that way. Why?
- An anti-gun activist attempted to murder a Louisville, KY politician, and the bias is showing! We discuss the how... you can probably guess the why.
- and David tells us how to keep your students from feeling like they are drinking from a fire hose of knowledge.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers