In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss yet another pile of 2A news stories:
- President Biden has nominated yet another man with anti-gun views to lead the ATF;
- there's a new ATF ruling on split receivers and unfinished firearms;
- the Police Officers who killed Amir Locke will not be charged;
- the 4th Circuit Supreme Court has ruled that answering the door while armed is not justification for the police to use deadly force;
- the Texas "porch shooter" will not be prosecuted;
- the Sacramento Mass Shooting that nobody seems to be talking about;
- and Georgia becomes the 25th Constitutional Carry State.
- Finally, Paloma Capanna joins us to discuss the strange case of Evan Neumann.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Paloma Capanna Interview: