In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss the latest Supreme Court case involving gun rights, and yes it went 9-0 in our favor!
- Both the ATF ruling on receiver definition and David Chipman's confirmation hearing as ATF director has yet to materialize. Is the Biden Administration even prioritizing gun control?
- A question was asked: How could Bill Maher could be fully vaccinated, yet test positive for COVID-19? Weer'd talks about what PCR is and how this might be possible.
- Xander gives us his Independent Thoughts on food prep and impulse buying.
- David talks about Pistol Caliber Carbines.
- Finally, Matt from Geeks, Gadgets and Guns gives us some survival tips for the open road.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers: