In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- The recent school shooting in Russia and the gun control laws that failed to prevent it;
- The massive influx of new gun owners and some of their vital statistics;
- The ruling by a US Military Appeals Court that bumpstocks aren't machine guns, and what this holds for the future.
- Next, Sean Sorrentino gives more detail on last week's story where Grassroots North Carolina called for disciplinary action against an anti-gun State Senator;
- and David geeks out on cartridge cases & primers, and what makes them unique and interesting.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers: