In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss a ton of Second Amendment news:
- Michael Bloomberg's The Trace has some surprising information about new gun owners, their demographics, and their distaste for gun control;
- is Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson really anti-gun?
- the Denver DA has dropped murder charges against the unlicensed security guard who shot a protester;
- Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has called for Constitutional Carry to be discussed at the special legislative session;
- Georgia is poised to become 25th State to pass Constitutional/Permitless Carry any minute now;
- the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence has ceased operations and will be folded into the (Bloomberg-owned) Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health;
- and the ATF has revoked the license of the Jimenez Arms gun manufacturer, and Erin isn't sure how she feels about that.
- David gives us a technical breakdown of what forced reset triggers (FRT) are and how they work;
- and Xander brings us his Independent thoughts on the importance of continued education.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers:
Independent Thoughts with Xander Opal: