In This Episode
It's an ACP Round Table! Join Weer'd, Erin, David, and Oddball as they discuss:
- Oregon's anti-gun ballot initiative and their insane, racially-charged promotion of it;
- Iowa's desire to codify the right to keep and bear arms in their State Constitution;
- a federal judge trying his hardest to ignore the NYSRPA v. Bruen ruling;
- a joint story between The Trace and The New Yorker attacking the work of Dr. John Lott;
- more news from New York courts on the Concealed Carry "Improvement" Act;
- and an anti-gun group is targeting video games for "encouraging violence". What is this, 1999?
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.