In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- the shooting at Club Q in Colorado Springs;
- the racist remarks of a New Jersey assemblyman, and the racist roots of gun control;
- and the unintended consequences of passing Oregon Ballot Initiative 114.
- Next, Weer'd sits down with Ian McCollum of Forgotten Weapons and Headstamp Publishing to discuss all the difficulties of getting Pistols of the Warlords published;
- and finally, Weer'd brings us part 4 of his fisk of Brady Campaign talking points, this time on the "culture of gun violence".
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Ian McCollum Interview:
Weer’d Audio Fisk: