In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- an article from The Atlantic about rethinking "Run, Hide, Fight" in a manner that shows some minds are being changed;
- the Chesapeake, VA Walmart shooting;
- and Biden's declaration that semi-automatic weapons "have no redeeming features."
- Next, Savage1R returns to the show to give us a breakdown of the FTX Cryptocurrency Scandal;
- and finally, Weer'd sits down with Ian McCollum to discuss his upcoming book, Clockwork Basilisk.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.