In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- North Carolina on the verge of repealing their Jim Crow-era Pistol Purchase Permit law;
- A federal judge's ruling that California's Handgun Safety Roster is unconstitutional;
- Joe Biden's executive order that is a lot of words which are vaguely anti-gun.
- Next, Matt from Geeks, Gadgets and Guns gives us an overview of Nebraska gun laws, and how they leave much to be desired;
- David answers a question asked by Weer'd and only Weer'd: "What happens when an Altor Pistol shoots a squib?"
- And finally, Weer'd talks with Marty Hayes of the Armed Citizens Legal Defense Network about a court battle between ACLDN and the state of Washington over their ability to do business there.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Matt from Geeks Gadgets and Guns:
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers: