In This Episode:
- Erin and Weer’d discuss proper glassware for liquor; media attention on the Operation Blazing Sword - Pink Pistols merger; and how the Armsel Striker/ Cobray Street Sweeper's pop culture status doesn't match up with its real world performance.
- Weer'd brings us another interview with Laura Carno of FASTER Colorado, this time discussing her role in the historic 2013 Colorado Recall Elections.
- The General Purpose Egghead describes a simple, effective, and inexpensive piece of prepper kit: Penny Stove.
- In Gun Lovers and Other Strangers, David explains what happens when people's cultural views on guns doesn't reflect reality.
- The ACP House Dick is back, and so is his Ninja Wagon! Steven gives us an after action report on what caused the accident and he wants in a vehicle as a private detective.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks, and eligibility for our giveaway of a Hammond Cruiser folding knife by CRKT!
Gun Lovers and Other Strangers
Direct download: Assorted_Calibers_Podcast_Ep_027.mp3
-- posted at: 12:00pm EDT