In This Episode
- Erin and Weer’d discuss:
- how the anti-gun forces are now as quick to target the First Amendment as they are the Second;
- the abomination that is a proposed Senate bill which would require a national license to purchase firearms, among other odious provisions;
- an FBI report on active shooters, and their endorsed "Don't Name Them" Policy;
- and David Chipman is in the news again! This time he is officially leaving the Giffords gun-prohibition group.
- Xander tells us his Independent Thoughts on weapons caches;
- finally, Oddball gives us two segments: storing guns in cars and his love of cheap "Trash Panda" guns.
Did you know that we have a Patreon? Join now for the low, low cost of $4/month (that’s $1/podcast) and you’ll get to listen to our podcast on Friday instead of Mondays, as well as patron-only content like mag dump episodes, our hilarious blooper reels and film tracks.
Oddball’s Corner Pocket: